Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14, 17, 18

http://www.michigan.gov/images/Plan_First_hz_164024_7.jpg





According to the IBO, " Students are expected to construct a plan to create their chosen product/solution that has a series of logical steps, and that makes effective use of resources and time.  Students are expected to evaluate the plan and justify any modifications to the design."

Plan - your plan should basically consist of a timeline saying how and when you will complete your project.  It should also include a section that lists details/steps (film, build movie, add music, etc)  on when you will do what- well I hope you get the idea.

IB Learner Profile:  


Learning Objective for Plan: 1. construct a plan to create the stop motion video that has a series of logical steps, 2.  construct a plan to create the stop motion video that makes effective use of resources and time and 3.evaluate the plan and justify any modifications to the design.


9 comments:

  1. i under stood kiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss,
    I understand what I have to do
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss,
      I understand what I have to do
      Thank you :)
      Sarah Mussa

      Delete
  3. I've read the post and I understand what to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miss,
    I understand what i have to do,
    Thank You,
    Nico :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss! I am now working on my plan. I hope I can make it until the due date. Thank you MANEL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand what i need to do
    thank you
    Nestor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you miss I undersatand what I have to do.
    Rafael Ruah AriƩ

    ReplyDelete