Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 12

http://brandoncannon.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/continue.jpg
Year 11, Continue on following your plan to Create your teaching aid.

Remember to write in your Process Journal.

Please leave a comment on this blog post to acknowledge your understanding of your assignment.

Thank you;-)

Learning Objective: The student will: use a range of appropriate techniques and equipment competently; ensure a safe working environment for themselves and others; follow the plan to produce the product/soltuion; evaluate the plan and justify any changes to the plan (when necessary); and create a product/solution of appropriate quality.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you Miss, I understand what I have to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read today´s post and I understand what I have to do today :)
    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have understood what we need to do today. my create is going as my plan indicated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand what I have to do,
    tank you Miss!
    Sarah Mussa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have understood what I have to do
    My create is going nicely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Miss,
    I have read the post and I understand what to do. :)

    xoxo
    Lovisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Miss! I've already read the post and I understand :)
    Carlota

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read this post, and I understand what I have to do. `
    Thanks miss :D
    LEO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understood what we have to do for today. it is going to be a fun lesson!
    Rafael

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Miss,
    I know what i have to do todaty and i will try and do more work this lesson than last lesson,
    Thank you,
    Nico

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks miss Dietrich I know exactly what to do during this lesson.
    xx
    Maria da Paz

    ReplyDelete