Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 15

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/product/15188583/view/1/type/png/width/378/height/378/kelly-green-insert-coin-to-continue-women-s-t-shirts.png

Year 11, Keep working toward your goal.  Your Process Journal is an important part of this criterion so please document it thoroughly.

The due date for the Create is: January 9 . This means that you must have your final product complete, the paragraph/s saying if your plan worked and indicating any modifications you made and why you made them, and the Process Journal.

If you have any questions, please feel free to raise your hand.

Please leave a comment on this blog post to acknowledge your understanding of your assignment.

Thank you;-)

Learning Objective: The student will: use a range of appropriate techniques and equipment competently; ensure a safe working environment for themselves and others; follow the plan to produce the product/soltuion; evaluate the plan and justify any changes to the plan (when necessary); and create a product/solution of appropriate quality.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Miss,
    I have read the post and I understand what to do. :)

    xoxo
    Lovisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss,
    I understand what i have to do and i will get done to work.
    Thank you,
    Nico

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss,
    I understand what I have to do.
    Thank you,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello miss,
    I understand what I have to do today.
    Thanks
    Pedro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss,
    I understand what I have to do in this assignment
    Thank you,
    Carlota

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Miss
    Everything is going great, however I think I will install the trial at my computer at home so that I can work during the Christmas break :)
    Maria da Paz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi miss! I have read the post and I understand what I have to do :)
    xx -Leo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Miss, I think I'm on the right track :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Miss,
    I understand what we are supposed to do today.
    Thank you,
    Nestor Mera

    ReplyDelete