Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 30, Feb 2

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjepwk9xMxiKr8nppbT52Kb91_FgDVGOgtqn6f3dmvdJx5CpISVsW4XdNKAbed7G37PqO9KAcdWFqC4Lsw-I5APoeiF9yHgqxFKGCp6v30VvCXI4NOPoK6DyBNQVap-S27BhNLbyaE45b0/s1600/continue.jpg
2. Develop a Design Brief

Write 1 sentence to introduce this section of the project.

Questions/Areas/Topics that will drive my investigation:

1. Why produce an application video?

2. Universities that accept supplemental (essay) videos.

3. Research 3 videos to gather ideas and information. THEN analyze the information: what did you like? what didn't you like? what ideas did you get that you can use in your video? Include printscreens and urls.

4. What should I include in my video? / How personal should I get?

5. What tools can I use? (imovie, windows live movie, photostory 3 or any other tool that you have. Compare/contrast finding then decide which one you will use.)

IB Learner Profile: Inquirer

Please leave a comment on this post to acknowledge that you understand your assignment and an appropriate design specification. If you don't understand the assignment, please raise your hand so I can help you. Thanks so much for that;-)

Friday we will work on the design specifications and tests and submit our work.

Learning objectives-The student will: independently identify meaningful questions, carrry out web search, select and organize appropriate sources and evaluate them.

15 comments:

  1. Thank you miss, I understand what I have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understood what to do

    Thank You

    Kiko

    ReplyDelete
  3. i understand todays assigment :)
    -sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand what i have to do today!
    Thank you miss
    xx
    Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understood what I have to do
    Thank You
    Rafael Ruah Arie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand exactly what I have to do today, thank you miss Dietrich.
    xoxo
    Maria da Paz

    Design Specification:
    Does the video created, present the main points of the indivudal ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand what I have to do.
    Thanks,
    Sarah M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I understood what I have to do
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Miss,
    I understand what i have to do,
    Thank You,
    Nico :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss,
      I understand what i have to do,
      Thank You,

      Delete
  11. Hey Miss, I understand what I have to do.
    Thank you
    Carlota

    ReplyDelete
  12. I understand what to do. Thank you! :)

    --
    Lovisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Miss,
    I understand what i have to do,
    Thank You,
    Nico :)

    ReplyDelete