Thursday, February 2, 2012

February 2

Year 11, we got turned around today. So, let's recap:

3.  Formulate a Design Specification

My application video must possess the following characteristics:

  • final movie must be saved in a format compatible with Vimeo, (justify this design specification)
  • sound quality, (justify . . )
  • image/video quality (resolution)   (justify . . . )
  • must appropriately/positively portray the candidate    (justify . . .)
  • creative   (justify . . .)
To evaluate my product I will conduct the following tests:

1.  If the movie is able to be uploaded to Vimeo, I can conclude that my video is in a compatible format.

To test the remaining design specifications I will create a questionnaire.  On a scale of 1-5 (1=awful, 5=awesome), I will ask the following questions:

Learning objective: The student will list the specific requirements taht must be met by the product/solution and dsign tests to evaluate the product/solution against the design specification.

1 comment:

  1. hey miss, thank you so much I understand exactly what I have to do :)
    xx
    Maria da Paz

    ReplyDelete