Sunday, February 12, 2012

February 13, 16

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjfdtaP1cZnzKfZeSFtgSyuDdC3dL2LxrlrGdzF2voz3-HexKnjesa2J0FBLXYu-MPqNsFndBX5J85yki-Q09QWxhy4CCp_a4VeWhdbxR4RpObFqdZxI1Vp_UaXA64pEV1efcx9z5U5yecE/s1600/elcdoreviewplan1.jpg
Year 11, it's time to make a PLAN.

1. Open a Google document,
2. Title your document, Term 2 Plan,
3. Type your name at the top left,
4. Space down, type:  PLAN (all caps, centre justify),
5. Space down, type: Resources

Let's brainstorm the resources each of you will need to create your video.

6. Type the list of resources that we have created,
7. Space down and type: Plan,

 8. Begin to create a list of the steps you will need to take to create your video and the amount of time you think it will take to complete the task (1 min is the minimum).

IB Learner Profile: Well-balanced

Learning objectives:
1. construct a plan to create the product/solution that has a series of logical steps,
2. construct a plan to create the product/solution that makes effective use of resources and time,
3. evaluate the plan and justify any modifications to the design.

14 comments:

  1. I understood what is supposed to do

    Thank You

    KIKO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what to do.
    Thanks
    --
    Lovisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello miss,
    I understand what I have to do today
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand what to do.
    Thanks
    Nestor

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understood what I have to do due Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understood what is supposed to do

    Thank You

    manel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand miss, thank you
    Carlota x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I understand what I have to do
    Rafael Ruah Arié

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Miss :)
    I understand everything I have to do this lesson. Thank you for the help.
    xx
    Maria da Paz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I understand what we have to do.
    Sofia Vilardebó.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Miss, I understand what we have to do!
    Sofia. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I understand the task given.
    thank you
    Maria da paz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Miss,
    I understand what I have to do.
    Thank you,
    Sarah M.

    ReplyDelete