Sunday, February 5, 2012

February 5, 8

Year 11, good news.  The printer should be working from our classroom.  If you have not done so, please print your Investigation and submit it today.

Now on to the DESIGN - Criterion B - Maximum 6 points   Due Friday, February 10.

Create 2 completely different storyboards for your movie.  Remember that a storyboard is a graphic organizer to help you plot out your movie.  Imagine/envision your documentary and make it come alive. What  Based on your learning create a table and document how you will proceed. You should include:  script (what you plan to say), music (if any), image/video description, comments, transitions, motions, text, special effects, etc.

Good link for learning about storyboarding:
University of Houston: http://digitalstorytelling.coe.uh.edu/storyboarding.html
Links of examples of storyboards:
http://www.olejarz.com/arted/digitalvideo/MyStoryboard.gif
http://www.zencast.com/images/howto/videoblog/storyboard.gif
http://www.scire.com/newmicro/resources/images/lotech.gif
http://home.no/thusand/Storyboard%20template-guide.jpg

OR do a Google keyword search "storyboard template" and combine elements to create your own storyboard;-)

Please leave a comment on this post to acknowledge that you understand your assignment and an appropriate design specification. If you don't understand the assignment, please raise your hand so I can help you. Thanks so much for that;-)

Brainstorming ideas for storyboard:  Narration, Music,  Text, Transitions, Motion, Background, Costume, Time.

Learning Objective: generate several feasible designs that meet the design specification. In this case several will mean 2.


19 comments:

  1. Hi Miss,
    I understand what i have to do,
    Thank You,
    Nico :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss, I understand what I have to do!
    Sofia Vilardebó xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey miss, I understand everything I have to do.
    thank you so much
    xx
    Maria da Paz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miss,
    I understand what to do. :)
    Thank you!
    --
    Lovisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand miss and I am very happy with this project :)))
    Thank-you best miss in the world!
    Carlota

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Miss,
    I understand what I have to do.
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Miss, I understand what I have to do!
    Nestor

    ReplyDelete
  8. I understand what i have to do

    Thank You Miss

    Rafael Ruah Arié

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Miss :) I am ready to begin my task
    thank-yoou x
    Leo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I understand miss and I am very happy with this project, this is going to help me so much in the future! :)))
    Thank-you so much miss, beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Miss
    I understand what's to do, thank you!


    Kiko

    ReplyDelete
  12. I understand thank you
    xx
    Maria da Paz

    ReplyDelete
  13. I understand what I have to do
    Thank you
    Sofia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. i UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE TO DO

    THANK YOU

    KIKO

    ReplyDelete